Introductory & Advanced Techniques Sessions
The EthOss® day will combine the Introductory session in the morning, with the Advanced Techniques sessions following in the afternoon.
We are excited to announce a new date
The Salford Day will be held at ICE Hospital on Saturday 11th September 2021, with Peter Fairbairn and guest speaker Dominic O'Hooley.
Full covid-safe policies will be followed throughout the day.
Morning Session: Introduction to EthOss®
Combining "True Bone Regeneration" grafting techniques with EthOss® to achieve predictable, optimal outcomes.
Presenting case studies from their own clinical experience, the speakers will address the following topics:
- Why “True Bone Regeneration”? Overview of research and personal experiences
- Graft material selection – how to choose?
- Removing the traditional collagen membrane
- Applying this ethos to a wide variety of clinical situations, including numerous long-term case studies from the speaker
- Q&A opportunity
Afternoon Session: Advanced Techniques
Using EthOss® in challenging, advanced grafting procedures where “routine” techniques may not be sufficient.
Presenting case studies from their own clinical experience, the speakers will be discussing a range of innovative techniques including:
- “Tenting” with resorbable sutures to increase graft stability
- Tunnel grafting
- Using EthOss® to treat cysts and apicectomies
- Combining EthOss® with densification burs
- Partial Extraction Therapy
Registration will be from 9.00am to begin at 9.15am, finishing for lunch at 1.00pm.
The afternoon sessions will begin at 1.45pm, finishing around 4.30pm.
The full day will carry 6hrs of verifiable CPD
A £320+VAT course fee is required to reserve your place on the course. All participants who attend on the day will receive a free box of 0.5cc ethoss (pack of 3 syringes RRP £312.00 inc VAT).
Refunds for fee payments are available up to three weeks prior the event. Any cancellations after this point will result in the loss of the fee.