Bluem Innovation in Implant Care Effective Solution to Periodontitis and Peri-implantitis
INTRODUCTION BY DR. PETER BLIJDORP
Infection control is one of the most challenging and complex problems in dentistry today. The mouth is a sea of bacteria normally living in balance with the rest of the human body. Under certain conditions, disease causing bacteria can become dominant, creating infection. These bacteria live together in the biofilm, which supports a mixture of bacteria, viruses, fungi and even parasites. The complication is that each of these require a different drug to eliminate its dominance.
BLUEM ORAL CARE PRODUCTS ENSURE HEALTHY TEETH AND IMPLANTS.
Bluem Toothpaste provides the best care to ensure healthy teeth and implants. The toothpaste formula contains a high concentration of oxygen that penetrates deep into the tissues allowing the pockets around teeth and implants to be kept clean and free of harmful bacteria. Bluem toothpaste also contains active ingredients, some of which come from honey enzymes. These have an antiseptic, disinfecting and anti-inflammatory effect on the mouth. Specially developed by a team of implantologists, oral surgeons and dentists Bluem penetrates deep into the tissues of your mouth removing all the harmful anaerobic bacteria. Using Bluem mouthwash daily provides you with healthy gums, teeth and implants. Bluem Oral Gel is developed for specific problems in the mouth. The oral gel releases a significantly higher dose of oxygen to the infected area in comparison to other Bluem products. The oral gel uses a mechanism to deliver dissolved oxygen in a controlled manner directly to the treatment site. This provides a positive and rapid effect on the healing process of the damaged soft tissue around the teeth and implants. Bluem Oral Gel fast tracks the healing process of soft tissue damage in the mouth.
- Oral Ulcers
- Wounds after extractions
- Encourages the growth of new blood vessels.
- Helps damaged cells around implants to recover, preventing the occurrence of receding gums. Through restoring the jawbone, it ensures that the implants remain firmly fixed.
- Ensures the maintenance of white teeth and prevents colour differences that occur between the natural teeth, facings and crowns (caused by coffee, tea, tobacco and red wine).
- Prevents bacteria and infections that occur in the gums.
- Contains no fluoride - reducing the risk of a loose implant. High concentrations of fluoride found in normal toothpaste attacks the titanium layer of the implant, corroding the implant.
- Contains a neutral pH value and no scouring ingredients. This means no damage can be caused to the surfaces of teeth or implants. Healthy gums are important for protecting your implants, maintaining healthy teeth and having fresh breath.
For further information please click Here.