Parasorb Collagen Cones pk 10
Help preserve the alveolar ridge after tooth extractions.
Simply cut to shape for your patients sockets to give them time to consider their options for delayed implant placement. Reduced atrophy of the alveolar ridge. Rapid and secure haemostasis.
"Since Using Parasorb at the time of extraction, the bone preservation results have been so positive, that the need for grafting has been dramatically reduced"
Dr Amjad Malik - Woodford House Dental Practice, Essex.
Socket graft using Parasorb collagen cone at 10 weeks. Courtesy of Dr. A. Malik.
- Stabilises the blood clot in the alveolar cavity
- Prevents the ingrowth of connective tissue
- Angioconductive - rapid revascularisation of the sensitive vestibular bone crest
- Promotes wound healing
- Rapid integration into the surrounding tissues
- Made from top quality equine collagen
- Rapid and simple application
- Superior tissue tolerability
- Scientifically proven efficacy (Arab Oghli et al., 2006, Europerio)
- Very cost effective