Washable Isolation Gown
The microfiber isolation gown is designed with fewer seams to minimise the penetration of liquids, and increase the durability of the gown.
- Carbon yarns reduce static build-up.
- Breathable fabric provides coolness, comfort, durability and quick drying.
- Stain-resistant properties reduce costly re-laundering.
- Up to 75 washes at thermal disinfection tempertures.
- Comfortable quick dry, stretch knit cuffs safely cover the wrist area.
- Features new and improved wrap-around design for enhanced coverage with tie fastenings.
- The gowns are being used in Canada and the US to treat Covid patients.