PDT 204S Posterior Sickle Scaler, Sunshine Yellow. Ref: R135
Posterior universal sickle scaler for the removal of supragingival calculus.
PDT's Thinner, sharper and harder blades last longer due to our unique process of heat treat and cryogenics that produces a uniform molecular grain structure in the steel. This also translates to more durability and a reduction in sharpening time required.
The ergonomically designed handle is solid resin. Weighing in at only 13 grams it makes PDT instruments some of the lightest on the market, and the comfortable large diameter handle has extended knurling for superior control and greater manoeuverability that allows for the ultimate tactile sensitivity.
- Remove supragingival calculus with minimal effort
- Increased adaptation for use throughout the posterior region
- Ideally contoured for 7s and 8s
- Heat-treated blades stay sharper for longer
- Increases tactile sensitivity