Terms and Conditions
STANDARD TERMS AND CONDITIONS OF SALE
- All contracts entered into between Swallow Dental Supplies Limited (“the Seller”) and any person firm or company (“the Buyer”) purchasing goods and/or services from the Seller shall be subject to the following terms and conditions.
- If the Buyer’s order purports to exclude these Conditions such Clause shall be ineffective unless within three days of the date of the Contract (which shall be the date of the receipt by the Buyer of the Seller’s written acceptance) the Buyer shall have obtained the Seller’s express written agreement to vary these Conditions.
- The Buyer’s terms and conditions shall only be incorporated in the Contract:
3.1. if they are not at variance with the Seller’s conditions; and
3.2. if they are specifically incorporated into the Contract by the Seller in writing.
- Unless otherwise stated all prices are net of VAT and carriage and are those ruling at the time of despatch. Published price lists and quoted prices while given in good faith are subject to change without notice due to suppliers’ price fluctuations and other causes beyond the Seller’s control. Quoted prices apply only to the stipulated quantities and do not necessarily hold for lesser quantities. All prices are subject where appropriate to Value Added Tax at the rate ruling at the time of dispatch and carriage.
- Payment is due immediately or, where an account has been previously set up by the Buyer with the Seller, strictly 30 days from the date of the invoice. The Seller reserves the right to charge interest on a day to day basis on accounts outstanding beyond the time specified in this Condition the rate of interest being 2 per cent per month until payment is received.
- Delivery and the cost of carriage shall be borne by the Buyer at their prevailing rates from time to time:
6.1. The Seller will use its best endeavour to meet quoted delivery dates but such dates are estimates only and the Seller shall not be liable for the consequences of any delay.
6.3. The Seller shall be entitled to deliver goods comprised in one order in several consignments in which event such consignment shall be treated as the subject of a separate contract.
- forty eight hours of delivery or where applicable installation and the goods and packaging material retained for inspection otherwise no liability can be accepted. The Seller’s liability in respect of faulty goods shall be limited to giving the Buyer the benefit of any guarantee given by the manufacturer of such goods.
- Orders placed cannot be cancelled except with the Seller’s consent and on terms which will indemnify the Seller against loss and expenses incurred. Any goods returned without the Seller’s consent will not be accepted for credit.
- This contract shall deemed to have been made in England the law applicable to it is the Law of England and Wales and the matter shall be tried in Leeds County Court which will have exclusive jurisdiction in the case.