Benefits of Blue®M
• Prevents and treats periodontitis and peri-implantitis.
• Normalises and controls the harmful bacteria on teeth, gums and dental implants.
• Prevents receding gums.
• Choice of toothpaste with or without fluoride.
• PH neutral and non-abrasive.
What is special about Blue®M?
Blue®M's unique formula has helped countless people with the healing process of oral health problems. As well as acting as a preventative solution for the upkeep of a healthy mouth. The secret is the active oxygen content in Blue®M. Focusing on the powerful benefits oxygen possesses within the healing process, Dr Peter Blijdorp and his team created the unique formula.
Oral Gel 15ml
Blue®M oral gel increases the oxygen present in the mouth and accelerates healing. It can be used to treat gingivitis, periodontitis and peri-implantitis. Speeds up wound healing for example after pulling teeth, after implantation or after chemotherapy.
This product is a medical device.
Toothpaste fluoride free 75ml
Blue®M toothpaste helps to keep teeth, implants and gums healthy by releasing active oxygen to control anaerobic (harmful) bacteria.
Suitable for daily use, Blue®M toothpaste prevents and treats gum disease such as periodontitis and peri-implantitis.
Toothpaste with fluoride 75ml
This toothpaste contains calcium fluoride, a natural alternative for the commonly used chemical sodium fluoride.
Suitable for daily use, Blue®M toothpaste prevents and treats gum disease such as periodontitis by releasing active oxygen to control harmful bacteria.
Mouthwash (alcohol & fluoride free) 250ml/500ml
Blue®M mouthwash compliments your daily oral hygiene. The unique formula releases oxygen to control the harmful bacteria in the mouth. The mouthwash reaches places where a toothbrush can't.
Oxygen Fluid 500ml
Blue®M Oxygen Fluid is specially developed for the sensitive mouth. The ingredients are slightly different to our mouthwash, but even more powerful. Our Oxygen Fluid does not contain alcohol, fluoride, artificial flavours, colourants & sulphates (SLS & SLES). It is perfect for avoiding irritation and healing wounds in the mouth after implantation, extraction, wounds caused by chemotherapy or radiation and wounds that result from poor fitting dentures.
Oral Foam 100ml
Blue®M oral foam is a rich foam, specially developed to condition gums and oral mucosa for people on the road (no brush or water needed: just pump, rinse and spit). People with orthodontic appliances, such as (clear) aligners, night guards, protective mouth guards and dentures use the foam for fast and easy cleaning of their appliances.
Blue®M Guidelines for use
Recommended guidelines for using Blue®M products by Dr Ronald Mutz.
Clinical judgment should be used at all times.
• Take radiographs to record bone levels, measure pocket depths and bleeding.
• Create an acute wound - curette / root plane around the infected implant / tooth
• Apply Blue®M Gel (0.75ml) to the pocket / area using 2.5ml syringe with fine/mini tip.
• Leave in situ.
• Instruct the patient to use Blue®M toothpaste and Blue®M mouthwash twice daily.
• Evaluate after two weeks, then every four weeks.
• Evaluate every four months in a stable situation.
Advantages of using Blue®M before surgery:
• Improves the general condition of the mouth
• Eliminates harmful bacteria
• Reduces the chance of infection during surgery
• Decreases the risk of complications after surgery
Advantages of using Blue®M after surgery:
• Accelerates the healing process• Encourages the growth of new blood vessels• Encourages the formation of new cells
The Benefits of Active Oxygen in wound healing
Wound healing requires a variety of cells to increase their metabolic activity, resulting in a high oxygen demand. Oxygen at the wound site has been shown to promote wound healing by stimulating several processes with the following results:
• Increases Cell Metabolism and Energy Production
• Increases Rate of Cell Proliferation and Re-epithelialization
• Increases Collagen Synthesis and Tensile Strength
• Increases Anti-bacterial Activities
• Increases Angiogenesis and Promotes Revascularization
• Promotes Growth Factor Signaling Transduction
Blue®M can provide the oxygen necessary to allow these processes to proceed effectively.
Increasing the local active oxygen available in the wound area, Blue®M contains low concentrations of sodium perborate, and the enzyme glucose oxidase (GOX). On application, and in the presence of moisture, the sodium perborate converts to sodium borate and H202 (hydrogen peroxide), while the normally inactive GOX causes a gradual conversion of glucose into gluconic acid and H202. These low levels of hydrogen peroxide (0.003 – 0.015 %) act as a disinfectant and is present along with the ROS (Reactive Oxygen Species) during the respiratory burst of neutrophils found in normal body fluid. This has a chemotactic effect on leucocytes.
Blue®M accelerates wound healing, implant integration and bone regeneration in a safe, effective and non-invasive way.
• Oxygen is released within 30 seconds and penetrates approx. 0.5 cm into tissues.
• Effective on all micro-organisms.
• Unlike antibiotics, no immune resistance is developed.
• No side effects known.
• No toxic ingredients.
• Unlike chlorhexidine, Blue®M only kills bad bacteria (anaerobic) not the good bacteria.
• Quick and easy to apply.
• Simple concept.
• Low cost treatment.