Strauss Safe Sinus Lift Kit #2
Kit containing 6 specialised burs. All burs are 3 mm in diameter, equipped with built-in calibrated stoppers allowing penetrating depths ranging from 5-8 mm (with 1 mm increments). The unique design enables the practitioner to drill safely through the antral floor, in order to expose the sinus (schneiderian) membrane.
Kit Features & Benefits:
- High durability burs – can be used for more than 100 cases.
- Safe sinus uplift procedure.
- Great visibility of the sinus membrane.
- No damage to the membrane.
- Fast and easy process.
- Accurate and repeatable results.
- Can be connected to a physio-dispenser for maximum sterility.
- Can be used in implantation, periodontic surgery and endo removal.
- Special a-traumatic diamond burs with calibrated stopper.
- The special burs allow for a fast and accurate penetration of the hard tissue without harming the membrane.
- Unique suction which clears all fluids but doesn’t remove bone substitutes.
- Custom made membrane separator allowing easy detachments of the membrane.