The Osstell Beacon from W&H allows you to objectively determine the stability of implants and measure the degree of osseointegration in a matter of seconds without jeopardising the healing process.
By providing fast and non-invasive diagnosis, this compact instrument allows for quick, well-informed decision making.
The wireless design grants you greater freedom of movement in your dental practice.
Why Choose the Osstell Beacon?
- Quickly evaluate implant stability and monitor osseointegration
- Significantly reduce treatment times
- Benefit from greater predictability when treating patients with risk factors
- Extract and share data and analyse results using the Osstell Connect portal
Improve Patient Treatment
The Osstell Beacon shows you within a matter of seconds when an implant is osseointegrated and can therefore be loaded. Because it operates wirelessly, it gives you greater freedom of movement in your dental practice. The data can be safely stored and compared on the Osstell Connect platform.
Evaluate Implant Stability... Fast
The demand for shorter treatment times and a growing number of patients with risk factors are posing ever greater challenges for dentists and the available technology. There is a growing need for evaluation of implant stability and osseointegration, which cannot be achieved using conventional methods such as torque and percussion tests. This calls for a more advanced diagnosis tool.
Act with Greater Certainty
Correct determination of implant stability and osseointegration is of fundamental importance to the success of any treatment. Osstell helps you to quickly and easily determine which implants can be treated and which require additional healing time.
This is the only objective quality assurance method that gives you ample warning if osseointegration has not progressed as expected, giving you and your patient greater certainty.
Interpret Results with Confidence
Because the Osstell Beacon has a Bluetooth connection, you can view the results of each implant measurement on the Osstell Connect platform using your PC, tablet or smartphone.
You can easily assess implant stability by comparing the baseline value determined upon insertion of the implant with the value prior to final restoration.
The ISQ* values are shown on a colour wheel, which provides information on the degree of osseointegration:
- Red circle: low stability, ISQ < 60
- Yellow circle: medium stability
- Green circle: high stability, ISQ ≥ 70
* ISQ: Implant Stability Quotient
Collaborate with Ease
The measured ISQ values can be sent to your PC and the Osstell Connect platform via Bluetooth dongle for ease of access. This means that you can analyse implant and patient data and collaborate more effectively with your colleagues.
The key features of the Osstell Beacon include:
- Quick and easy evaluation of implant stability
- Monitoring of osseointegration
- Shorter treatment times
- Easy-to-interpret results using simple colour scheme
- Unique technology based on 900 scientific articles
- User-friendly and intuitive ISQ measurements
- Digital analysis using Osstell Connect
- Highly suited to a digital working environment