EthOss® Synthetic bone graft material
A new paradigm in bone regeneration
EthOss® is the result of many years clinical experience with Guided Bone Regeneration in the dento-alveolar area.
The human body is amazing and wants to heal. So lets work with it by using fully bio-compatible materials to help true host regeneration.
EthOss® provides a stable scaffold that bio-absorbs. It provides an environment rich in phosphate and calcium ions. EthOss® is absorbed at the required rate to be replaced by new host bone.
This true regeneration leaves only host bone. The patient’s diseased or damaged tissue is returned to its original state for optimal support of both dentition and dental implants.
What is it?
- Synthetic bi-phasic paste - simple syringe delivery system
- Sets in vivo to provide a stable graft
- Fast conversion to bone - biopsies show 50% bone at 12 weeks
- No need for an additional collagen membrane
- Fully replaced by the patient’s own bone
- Does not suffer wash-out in bloody sites
- Maintains long term bone volume