NeoBiotech Ridge Wider Kit
The NeoBiotech Ridge Wider Kit offers the ultimate ridge splitting solution.
Perform safe and effective horizontal expansion and simultaneous implant placement in narrow alveolar ridges.
All clearance items are available whilst stocks last.
If an order is placed and we do not have sufficient stock to cover the order, we will contact you.
If you have any questions, please call 01535 656312.
NeoBiotech Ridge Wider Kit
The NeoBiotech Ridge Wider Kit contains the surgical instruments necessary for horizontal expansion and simultaneous implant placement in narrow ridges.
The NeoBiotech Ridge Wider Kit contains the following components:
Used to flatten and smooth out the narrow alveolar crest.
- Side blades enable quick trimming of the alveolar crest
Ø1.5 Initial Drill
Used for initial drilling before bone expansion.
- Initial drilling marks implant positioning and acts as a guide hole prior to using the Safe Disk or Bone Expander
Stoppers for the Ø1.5 Initial Drill.
Used for initial ridge expansion.
- Slight expansion of the ridge through inserting the chisel between the cortical plates
- Additionally separates the attached remaining bone
Used for sequential bone expansion
- Gradual bone expansion of the initially drilled receptor site
- Corresponds to implant diameter
Used for cutting across the narrow ridge.
- Disk-type blade for maximum safety
- Improved cutting performance through diamond powder coating
- Includes Ø7.00mm (T0.35mm), Ø10.0mm (T0.35mm), Ø13.0mm (T0.35mm) and Ø7.0mm (T1.0mm) Safe Disks
Torque Ratchet and Ratchet Connector
- Bone Trimming - use the Bone Trimmer to flatten and trim the narrow ridge where the implants will be placed (recommended rpm 1,200).
- Initial Drilling - connect the appropriate stopper to the Ø1.5 Initial Drill and perform initial drilling (recommended rpm 1,200).
- Vertical Sawing - cut across the narrow ridge with the Safe Disk (recommended rpm 1,200-2,00).
- Buccal Sawing:
Vertically cut the buccal side with the Safe Disk (recommended rpm 1,200-2,000). If necessary, you can cut the mesial and distal side of the cortical bone using the Safe Disk (for buccal cutting use Ø7.0mm, T1.0mm Safe Disk).
Horizontally cut the lower part of the buccal side with the Safe Disk (recommended rpm 1,200-2,00 rpm). If necessary, you can cut the lower cortical bone with the Safe Disk (for buccal cutting use Ø7.0mm, T1.0mm Safe Disk).
- Initial Expansion - insert the Bone Chisel between the cut space to split and expand the ridge.
- Sequential Bone Expanding - gradually expand the ridge by sequentially inserting the Bone Expander up to the fixture size (recommended rpm 25-35).
- In the case of the Ø3.5 fixture, use the Bone Expander up to Ø3.0 if necessary (for placing the implant in the posterior region, a fixture diameter larger than Ø4.5 is recommended).
- Implant Placement - place the fixture into the expanded alveolar bone.
- Connect the cover screw to the placed implant using the 1.2 Hex Driver.
- Apply bone grafting material into the expanded space after implant placement.
- Fix the split ridge with the Fixing Screw.