PDT Wingrove Universal Titanium Implant Scalers
The only implant scaler designed to adapt to implants and not teeth.
Proven not to scratch or leave deposits, PDTs titanium:
- Is uniquely processed and tested Rockwell C hardness 31 titanium, so doesn't scratch implants and can be sharpened.
- Is designed specifically for implantology maintenance.
- Eliminates the risk of infection from trace elements left behind that can alter the biocompatibility.
- Allows thinner, more durable blades that can dislodge calculus and cement that can lead to peri-implant disease.
- Is solid USA medical grade titanium.
The three-instrument set was designed by Susan Wingrove, RDH, Fellow of the AIDA. These specialised instruments adapt throughout the entire dentition for all your implant needs. Tighter radiuses and short rounded tips give the practitioner an adaptive edge over "regular" instrument designs currently available.
PDT's Wingrove Ti Instruments are available in:
R661 Barnhart 5-6
R680 Langer 3-4
R693 NEB128-L5 Mini