PDT Titanium Micro Mini Graceys
Perfect Adaptation and Control
Mini blade reduces tissue distention and eases subgingival insertion
Area-specific Titanium Micro-Mini Graceys patterned after PDT's Amazing GraceyTM curettes for perfect adaptation and control. The blade is 20% thinner and half the blade length of standard Graceys, with an extended terminal shank.
- The blade is 20% thinner than standard Gracey
- Half the blade length of standard Gracey
- Easy adaptation in extremely narrow pockets and tissue
- No tissue distention
- No torque on clinicians hand or wrist
Made for adaptation in extremely narrow pockets and furcations. No tissue distention because the micro-mini blade immediately adapts to the implant surface, without torque on the clinician's hand or wrist. Deep periodontal pockets are no longer a challenge.
The PDT Micro Mini curettes are available in:
- R694 Titanium Gracey 1-2 Micro Mini
- R695 Titanium Gracey 11-12 Micro Mini
- R969 Titanium Gracey 13-14 Micro Mini
PDT instruments are innovated with the most ergonomic and lightweight handles, providing comfort with less hand fatigue and pinch, reducing the risk of carpal tunnel syndrome. PDTs ultralight solid resin handle has extended knurling and is anatomically colour coded. Superior tactile sensitivity and ergonomic comfort.
Blades are made of solid USA Medical-grade Titanium.
Anatomically Colour Coded
PDTs Titanium Micro Mini Gracey's are anatomically colour coded with Orange handles for quick identification, and are available in:
- R694 Titanium Gracey 1-2 Micro Mini - ideal for use in the anterior region, improved adaptation for straight narrow periodontal pockets
- R695 Titanium Gracey 11-12 Micro Mini - for mesial posterior surfaces, for premolar & molars
- R969 Titanium Gracey 13-14 Micro Mini - for distal posterior surfaces, for premolar & molars
PDT's Amazing Gracey™: 100% made-in-the-USA! By Listening, Observing and Innovating PDT has significantly improved Gracey design. You can easily see and experience the efficient continuous curved blade adaptation to the tooth surface. Use fewer strokes, have less tissue trauma, reduce patient chair-time for both you and your patient. Anatomically coloured handles for quick set-up and pick-up.
PDT's Thinner, sharper and harder blades last longer due to our unique process of heat treat and cryogenics that produces a uniform molecular grain structure in the steel. This also translates to more durability and a reduction in the sharpening time required.
The ergonomically designed handle is solid resin. Weighing in at only 13 grams it makes PDT instruments some of the lightest on the market, and the comfortable large diameter handle has extended knurling for superior control and greater manoeuvrability that allows for the ultimate tactile sensitivity.