PDT Titanium Micro Mini Graceys
mini blade reduces tissue distention and eases subgingival insertion
Area-specific Titanium Micro-Mini Graceys patterned after PDT's Amazing GraceyTM curettes for perfect adaptation and control. The blade is 20% thinner and half the blade length of standard Graceys, with an extended terminal shank.
- Blade is 20% thinner than standard Gracey
- Half the blade length of standard Gracey
- Easy adaptation in extremely narrow pockets and tissue
- No tissue distention
- No torque on clinicians hand or wrist
Made for adaptation in extremely narrow pockets and furcations. No tissue distention because the micro-mini blade immediately adapts to the implant surface, without torque on clinician's hand or wrist. Deep periodontal pockets are no longer a challenge.
The PDT Micro Mini curettes are available in:
- R694 Titanium Gracey 1-2 Micro Mini
- R695 Titanium Gracey 11-12 Micro Mini
- R969 Titanium Gracey 13-14 Micro Mini
PDT instruments are innovated with the most ergonomic and lightweight handles, providing comfort with less hand fatigue and pinch, reducing the risk of carpel tunnel. PDTs ultralight solid resin handle has extended knurling, and is anatomically colour coded. Superior tactile sensitivity and ergonomic comfort.
Blades are made of solid USA Medical-grade Titanium.